Just on the edge of 2016 a new update (v1.81) for the Earthquake monitor has been deployed. This release fixes some minor bugs and code to be compliant with WordPress recommendations. Also the plugin is prepared for internationalization. A dutch language pack is included and the template (*.pot) file to create your own language pack is added.
You can send other language packs to me and I will add them in the code. Credits ofcourse to the translator!
You can find the new release here : https://wordpress.org/plugins/earthquakemonitor/
And the change log below :
- Added Dutch translation files
- Added translation Template for potential other language translations
- Minor bug fixes
- Plugin is prepared for internationalization.
- Fixed some bugs that caused warnings / errors due to obsolete code.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8-alpha-39657
- Various code improvements